*Screen flashing warning during Operation Wolf segment.
Here are 10 games I genuinely feel are better played on a Sega Master System. Most of these are NES comparisons since the two machines went head to head in the mid to late 80’s.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Opening 3D Logo By:
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
1. SMS games captured via the Mega SG. NES games via the NES Classic. I had to use emulation on my PC for SMS version of Operation Wolf. It wouldn’t work on my Mega SG properly. I had to use emulation on my PC for NES Shinobi as well.
2. If you haven’t played Robocop vs. Terminator on the NES, it’s not a bad game. Just kinda tame compared to the other versions out there.
3. I could have easily filled this with the Tengen Sega ports, but felt that would be sort of cheap. I wanted to branch it out to other games I felt fit better.
4. Capturing California Games was painful. I am really bad at it. It was nearly an hours worth of fails.
5. Sound was a big reason I chose some of these. While the SMS gets a bad rep for sound, when an NES game sounded bad, it was pretty awful itself. SOme of the FM music in these games were top notch.
6. I cannot capture lightgun gameplay with my current setup. That’s why you see aiming cross-hairs in gun games on my channel.